I can’t believe it’s already February! I was focussed on getting all my Christmas decor down, and I hope some of you saw my full Vintage Christmas Decor home tour on my YouTube channel. Then more thrifting and picking as per usual, to find some new items for my upcoming Vintage Valentine’s Decor display.
Time flew by, and luckily I found some great antiques, porcelain and collectibles to create my Vintage Valentine’s Display as well as add to my upcoming St. Patrick’s Day display.
Here is a sneak peak of my Vintage Valentine’s Decor in my Farmhouse hutch. I have been collecting Anniversary Rose china in dark red rose patterns, with Myott, Ridway and Royal Swan china, as well as lots of Teacups and saucers in all the lovely red rose patterns!
The full YouTube video of this display is here:
Included in this Vintage Valentine’s display:
– Large Myott Anniversary Rose Platter and several side plates
– Myott Anniversary Rose Sandwich Tray
– Colclough Rose Tea cup and saucer (3)
– Adderley Rose Tea cup and saucer
– Vintage Ridgway Anniversary Rose Teapot with Cream and Sugar
– Queen Anne Red and Pink Rose Tea cup and saucer
– Windsor Red Rose Tea cup and Saucer
– Colclough Red and White Rose Tea cup and Foley saucer
– 3 Made in Poland Wawal Old Rose Plates with Gold trim
– Large Royal Swan Anniversary Rose Platter
– Royal Swan Anniversary Rose Dinner Plate
– Myott Anniversary Rose Gravy Boat and Plate
– The Red Boy Vintage Tin by Lambton
– Valentine Cookie Molds, Heart décor and Chocolates
– Rose Trinket dish made in Japan
– Red Rose Porcelain Posy
– Red and White Vintage Doilies and Potholders
– Rose Silver serving spoon and Coffee Spoon made in Finland
– Valentine Heart Tin and large oval Rose and Clock Tin.
I hope you enjoy my version of a Vintage Valentine’s Decor display. I am just in love with all the red rose patterns, every one seems so unique. Thanks for stopping by!